Medway Council Heritage Services catalogues
  • Title
    HEMPSTEAD, ALL SAINTS PARISH RECORDS
  • Reference
    P153J
  • Date
    1924-1979
  • Level of description
    fonds
  • Extent
    boxes
  • Administrative history / biography
    Hempstead originated as a mission church of Gillingham parish, becoming a conventional district in 1950 and an ecclesiastical district in 1956 (Wigmore and Hempstead). It was incorporated into the new parish of South Gillingham in 1972.