Medway Council Heritage Services catalogues
  • Title
    OLD BROMPTON, HOLY TRINITY PARISH RECORDS
  • Reference
    P153D
  • Date
    1848-1955
  • Level of description
    fonds
  • Administrative history / biography
    Holy Trinity parish was created in 1830 out of the parishes of Chatham and Gillingham and the church was built in 1848 in Military Road (later Maxwell Road), Old Brompton. It was demolished in c.1961.